Strategy and Consulting
Our strategy and consulting activity consist of advising our clients to define their strategic actions, setting up a suitable information system and innovative Informative technology solutions.
Our automation activity consists of helping companies to automate their business processes or repetitive tasks to allow them to focus on their core business.
Subject Matter Experts
Our Consultants are experts in fast-growing technology solutions. They are particularly familiar with industries such as Healthcare, BFSI, Manufacturing and Education
Our Digital consulting activity consists in helping our clients to concretely strengthen or to position themselves in a globalized market with digital technologies.
Opto Motion Holdings Inc.
To transform organizations, we should blend digital and human capabilities. Adopting innovative business models and leveraging new learnings is the path to attain goals.
Skills Development: Ansys
Opto Motion Holdings is an official representative of Ansys, Inc. in Malaysia, and we offer the Ansys software to the market, tools for all engineering disciplines that require simulation in the development of products and processes.
With global performance through its more than a hundred partners around the world, Ansys is a worldwide leader in engineering simulation. The engineering discipline covers structural, electromagnetic, fluid dynamic and multi-physics analysis, and helps the world’s most innovative companies to supply radically better products to their customers.
OMH focus to maximise training efficacy and optimizing the cost.
- Companies, universities and research centres around the world trust Ansys solutions to reduce product development time, optimize processes and obtain the best return on investment.
- Opto Motion Holdings provide a full-service training solution that enables a centre of excellence in simulation training.
- The program is designed to deliver the ultimate realistic mission training experience, combining innovative technologies and software that provides an authentic design environment to develop skills in product design and industrial designs. Read more…
Skills Management: IYS Skills
Organizations need to design modern talent management systems that smartly integrate digital tools to identify, recruit, engage, compensate, deploy and develop talent. For this, they need in-depth data on the skills and proficiencies of people as well as exhaustive job descriptions. This data forms a vital resource for the HR community.
Skill-based applications and development strategies support this type of personalized approach aligning the appropriate development options to each of the competencies that are required for job success. This is the crux of skills ontology. From a well-established ontology, HR can draw better inferences through analytics and thus can make a better impact on businesses and operations.
The use of ontology is not just for recruitment but can aid in a multitude of facets of skills management and human resources management. The reason why skill ontology is the foundation for future HRM needs is because of its unique aspects such as
OMH provides skills ontology based skills management solutions to organizations seeking skills development and talent management.
- The Skills Ontology in addition to aggregation and organization of skills establishes relationships between different categories of skills. It maps skills and proficiencies to specific jobs makes the recruitment process faster, easier and precise.
- Using the data from skills ontology of jobs and people, organizations can identify the skills gaps of the individual concerning their current job or with that, the individual aspires for or that the organization plans for them in the future.
- OMH provides skills ontology based skills management solutions to organizations seeking skills development and talent management. Read more…